<< back to the main blog page
Spring Forward Into A New Spring Wardrobe
We've set our clocks forward in preparation for warmer weather that will soon accompany the 2013 Spring season. Nothing says spring better than a fresh Spring wardrobe filled with new trends made popular during New York fashion week.
The media and bloggers raved about the collections from some of the large design houses such as Roberto Cavalli, Marc Jacobs, Emillio Pucci, Balmain, Victoria Beckham, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Givenchy and Balenciaga.
Based on reports of the springs latest trends
it would be wise to keep Mark Pressed4Time
in your contacts list. With various fabrics, bright colors and stylish suits among the most notable trends, taking good care of your favorite spring buys will preserve the life of your garments.
Here is a list of some of the fashion trends to look forward to for the spring.
- The 1960's Mod patterns and prints have returned for the spring.
- Bold ruffles offered frilly detailing on many dresses, skirts and blouses.
- Bright colors in radiant reds, bright tangerines bold greens and more are taking the lead in spring fashion. Combined in other trends from the season bright colors are off to become the most popular trend this season.
- An international flair is being seen through prints and patterns from international locations such as Asia and Africa.
- plaid- rethink plaid with lightweight plaid pieces. Lose the predictable florals and find a classic plaid print.
- Delicate leathers are sticking around for the Spring. Use lightweight, feminine and perforated pieces.
- Bold Black and White in stylish stripes, and stark graphics.
- transparent clothing- featherweight, sheer materials like silk chiffon, organza and mousseline.
- The alpha male poer suit with bold shoulders.
The season's fashions include a lot of textures and fabrics. Take care of your new Spring wardrobe and contact Mark Pressed4Time for the best care of your clothing. image credit: by UK Pictures on Flickr
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 written by Mark Pressed4Time
, black and white
, bright colors
, delivery dry cleaning
, dry clean
, dry cleaning
, dry cleaning tips
, Emillio Pucci
, Fashion Week
, Givenchy and Balenciaga
, Louis Vuitton
, Marc Jacobs
, Mark Pressed4Time
, New York Fashion Week
, pickup dry cleaning
, Roberto Cavalli
, silk chiffon
, Victoria Beckham